VBAC Doula Package
The VBAC Doula Package is a comprehensive program perfectly designed to help set you up for success and increase your ability and confidence to have a vaginal birth after a prior cesarean.
As a Certified VBAC Doula, I am here to provide you with the education, wisdom and tools you need to help move you from a place of uncertainty and overwhelm to the confident empowered birthing person you want to be!
I have supported hundreds of families during their birth over the last several years. And I am proud to report my clients have a 90% vaginal birth rate (an ultra-low 10% c-section rate)–in comparison to the 35%-40% average cesarean rate of area hospitals.
This program is right for you if:
- You feel uncertain and overwhelmed by the amount of information out there on having a VBAC.
- You want to know the difference between information based on facts vs. fear.
- You are looking to become confident and empowered in your choices and education.
- You want to feel stronger and more prepared to achieve a VBAC.
- You are ready to feel 100% in control of your VBAC plan.
- You want an experienced doula to help guide you on this journey.
Photo Credit @ Katie Rodriguez and Helen Herzig
In this program, you will…
- Learn evidence based VBAC and Cesarean risks & benefits
- Find out the 4 main reasons for a c-section, and how to avoid them in the future.
- Receive help processing a difficult birth, and release your fears to move forward with confidence.
- Have assistance finding a truly supportive local VBAC provider and birthplace
- Learn mental and physical VBAC preparation techniques.
- Find out ways to increase your chances of having a successful VBAC
- Understand what to expect during labor
Are you ready? Let’s do this!
This is not your average doula support. I’ve taken my classic birth doula package and kicked it up a notch to bring you everything you need to have the VBAC birth of your dreams!
Here’s Whats Included:
- Complimentary Consultation to decide if we are a good match for one another.
- On Call Pregnancy Support via text, email, and phone– to answer any questions or concerns you might have along the way.
- Birth Planning Prenatal Meeting to talk about your options, birth preferences, paths to success, possible interventions and what to expect–so that you can stay calm and confident during your birthing time.
- Labor and Birth Support providing you with empowerment, encouragement, physical comfort measures, and positioning techniques. I’ll be by your side until we welcome your baby together!
- Breastfeeding Assistance after birth and help establishing skin to skin bonding.
- Postpartum Follow Up Visit to see how you are doing both physically and emotionally, assistance with any breastfeeding challenges, and answers to all your newborn and after-birth questions.
PLUS! These VBAC Doula Add-Ons:
- Help finding a care provider who is truly supportive of VBAC birth.
- 1 week VBAC Prep Method
- Labor Practice and Comfort Measures Prenatal Session
- VBAC Essentials Guidebook
- VBAC hypno-birthing MP3 file
- Special-Access Resource Page full of information and education