Homebirth Doula Support
Pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding are natural, normal functions of life. They may seem to be only physical events–however the effects they have on the mind, spirit and emotions of birthing women, as well as those closest to them and at the birth, are monumental . Home is the perfect birth location for families wanting a natural, intimate, and safe birthing experience, surrounded by those they love.
Informed, Empowered, and Safe
Is Homebirth Right for You?
- Do you want the best chance for a natural labor and birth?
- Are you dreaming of a birth experience that feels empowering and transformational?
- Do you want to avoid unnecessary medical interventions, without having to be on guard and continuously advocate for yourself?
- Would you prefer to use holistic natural methods such as herbal remedies and homeopathics to keep comfortable and support your labor rather than medication?
- Do you want to be able to move around freely, eat and drink as you wish in the safety and comfort of your own home?
Would you like your birth to be an intimate, personal experience in your home, shared only with a few people?
Then homebirth may be a great option for you!
Homebirth Support Package Includes
- Complimentary consultation to discuss your individual needs & to see if we are a good match.
- After hire, I am here to support you throughout your pregnancy, every step of the way. I am available via phone, email, and text to answer any questions or concerns you might have during this exciting time.
- Providing education, information to help you plan and prepare for birth and your baby, monthly pregnancy related emails, and recommendations for trusted community resources.
- In home prenatal meeting at 32 weeks to explore your preferences and goals, your needs and desires for labor support.
- Help creating a birth plan that reflects your vision for your birthing-day.
- 24/7 On call at 38 weeks until baby arrives
- Continuous labor & birth support from the time you feel you need me until 2 hours after baby’s birth
- Assistance with first latch & initial breastfeeding
- 1 Postpartum Support Visit